19 July 2021
At Baxi Heating the health and safety of our valued customers and colleagues continues to be our very highest priority. We are continuing to provide the very highest level of customer care and support and are following government guidelines and recommendations closely, as well as implementing our own practices and procedures, to reduce risk and keep everyone safe.
We would like to thank our customers for their loyalty and also a huge ‘thank you’ to our colleagues who have endeavoured to maintain ‘business as usual’ during this difficult time – even if it is a different kind of ‘usual’!
If you are a householder:
- Baxi Customer Support engineers are still taking safety precautions to keep you and themselves safe during a visit. This includes social distancing, PPE and antibacterial wipes. You can find out more here.
- If you are self-isolating or have symptoms of coronavirus, please let us know so that we can take the best approach to help you.
- If your boiler service has been delayed due to Covid-19, we will offer flexibility on your warranty for up to 6 months, whether your service is with Baxi or a local Gas Safe registered installer. This includes customers who are shielding or self-isolating because another family member has symptoms. Please note: delaying the service this year will not change the date the service is due next year. The service will be due on the date the boiler was registered, to keep all the records straight.
If you are an installer:
- Our sales team is looking forward to catching up with you.You can find the contact details of your local area sales manager here.
- If a boiler is under warranty, please encourage your customers to get their boilers serviced as close to the date the boiler was registered as possible to ensure their warranties remains valid, even if service has been delayed due to Covid-19. To avoid confusion, the warranty cycle will continue to run from the date the boiler was registered, as this is the date in our records.
- Training centres – we are delighted to say that our Dartford and Warrington training centres are now open for specialist training courses. We are continuing to run our free of charge product courses online. Please contact your local area sales manager (contact details here) to book on a training course. Remember, we have lots of training videos on our YouTube channel.
New Build and Social Housing customers and contractors:
All of the points above apply to you also.
- Our newbuild and social housing sales teams are looking forward to speaking with you.You can find their contact details here.
- Our area sales managers and specification managers will be able to help you with our full range of commercial heating and hot water products from Remeha, Andrews Water Heaters, Potterton Commercial, PPS and Heatrae Sadia. You can find their details here.
- During site visits, our area sales managers will be adhering to strict safety guidelines at all times, including social distancing, and will be provided with PPE and antibacterial wipes. They will also be completing a questionnaire with the customer before a site visit is held.
- We are continuing to offer online product training and CPDs. For further information please contact your local area sales manager or email email@example.com